Working for our company provides numerous benefits! We provide a free meal with every shift, health benefits after 60 days of employment and amazing discounts on hotel rooms at Hilton brand properties, which consists of close to 5000 hotels worldwide! Our property also is a fantastic location for our metro transportation users. We are walking distance from the metro link and with a bus stop basically in our front parking lot, it could not be more convenient! Not to mention we sell bus passes for a discounted rate which we provide the option to deduct from your paycheck, so no money up front for those expensive monthly bus passes!! Being a part of our team also means tons of fun activities throughout the year, including bake sales, potlucks, and team member appreciation week, which you guessed is all about celebrating you! We have employee rally's once a month to show our appreciation and announce our associate of the month whom then receives a cash bonus! Could you be our next associate of the month??!!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, windows and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 pounds.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly. Check under bed to remove trash or other debris. Maintain cleanliness of public space, i.e.: lobby, public restrooms, offices, elevators and stairways as assigned.
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest rooms.
- Sign for keys, retrieve, push cart weighing up to 150 pounds. Visually inspect rooms for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion of room. Must report all repairs or maintenance problems to supervisor.
- Greet guests in hallways or in passing, ask if they are enjoying their stay.