Job ID: HOU000939
Area of Talent: Resort Operations
Date Posted: 09/06/2019
Property: Lagoon Tower By Hilton Grand Vacations Club
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The Foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 310,000 Club Members.
What will I be doing?
Hilton Grand Vacations ranks 26th in Hawaii Business Magazine's "Top 250" that highlights the state's largest companies based on gross sales, a key indicator of market dominance and influence. Additionally, the company was the highest-ranking timeshare business on this year's list.
What will I be doing?
As an Executive Housekeeper you will be responsible for driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop and execute the strategic initiatives for the Housekeeping department and make adjustments to the operations in order to meet the strategic goals and interest of Resort Operations
- Develop clear goals and ensure that policies and guidance are in place to clearly define responsibilities, processes, delegations, and decision-making powers for goal achievement
- Maintain compliance with organizational, business, and financial regulations
- Lead managers and housekeepers in completing their assigned functions scheduling outputs
- Routinely inspect units and common areas to ensure they are in compliance with department standards
- Monitor guest requests and complaints, resolving issues and coordinating efforts with other departments as necessary to provide excellence in service
- Ensure consistency in daily communication and monitor activities with other departments in the daily maintenance of room inventory to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of guests' expectations
- Maintain an accurate inventory of linens and operating supplies, oversee uniform orders, and ensure that proper procedures are followed to maintain an adequate supply
- Ensure that all laundry operations are within productivity standards
- Ensure carpet and floor maintenance program is in compliance to standards
- Ensure all assets of the department equipment, supplies, and storage are properly locked and secured
- Develop and maintain human resource management practices that are executed by direct reports, which include recruitment, performance management, and corrective action in partnership with the HR Business Partner
- Maintain firm understanding of the established Collective Bargaining Agreement as it relates to the supervision and performance of Hilton Hawaiian Village Team Members
- Develop and maintain department onboarding schedule for all team members and managers in partnership with Talent Development Manager
- Identify and coordinate development plans for Team Members to ensure continued growth and success within the organization
- Maintain relationships, contracts, compliance and interface issues with the operation's business supporters and suppliers to ensure business needs and financial responsibilities are handled in a timely manner
- Develop and manage the financial spending of the operations as it relates to the established annual budget
- Make recommendations based on data to achieve financial sustainability and ensure effective reporting and forecasting of results in collaboration with Resort Director and Sr. Manager of Business Management
- Perform other related activities as required
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION Hilton Grand Vacations is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.