We are seeking a Restaurant Server for our Hilton Garden Inn Ft Wayne, IN location. If interested, please apply today!
PAH Management is a fast-growing unique company hospitality industry. We take pride in creating memorable experiences for our associates, guests, ownership and our communities. To learn more visit us at http://www.pahmanagement.com .
A Server's primarily responsible for serving food and serving drinks. The attendant has a passion for food and beverages, as well as a passion for serving. You are pro-active and provide exceptional service to our guests.
- Monitor area to ensure adequate supplies of food, beverage, trays, plates, utensils, napkins, condiments, etc. to serve all guests; replenish bullet items and areas as necessary.
- Follow preparation methods, times, and quality and presentation standards. Monitor taste, appearance, texture, serving temperature, portion size, and garnish method as required.
- Welcome guests and respond to requests in a prompt and professional manner. Refer any serious matters to management.
- Purchase and/or requisition for purchase inventory to ensure adequate minimum and maximum stocks of all food, beverage, material, and equipment.
- Monitor and control food and beverage costs and ensure procedures are followed to ensure the security and proper storage of food and beverage products, inventory, and equipment and to minimize waste.
- Maintain clean, neat, and well-organized work and buffet area, which may include but is not limited to hoods, filters, steam tables, bus tables, carts, ovens and grills, sinks, refrigerator/freezers, service areas, walls, floors, sneeze guards, and counters. Empty trash receptacles and clear tables as required.
- Check the working condition of equipment and machinery in accordance with specifications. Report to supervisor all unsafe or malfunctioning equipment, safety hazards, or any other maintenance and repair needs.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills and some prior food preparation experience preferred.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- No prior experience is required, but is preferred.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print).
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
PAH Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.