Hotel Laundry - Linen Attendant - Housekeeping
Hilton Garden Inn Overland Park Leawood, KS
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full-time schedule available for shifts in the laundry and housekeeping department in a mid-size hotel.
Hotel Laundry/Linen Attendant Duties may include:
• Collect soiled linens from guest rooms or housekeeping attendant
• Remove stains from soiled laundry.
• Sort and wash linens using appropriate machinery.
• Hotel laundry attendant must fold and stack linens.
• Keep hotel laundry room clean.
• Linen Attendant assists housekeeping with inventory and loss control.
• Create positive work environment by having good relations between housekeeping attendants, hotel laundry, staff and guests at the hotel.
Hotel Laundry/Linen Attendant Job Qualifications:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals. Have current MSDS sheets available.
- Know proper use of cleaning chemicals and equipment.
- Operation of heavy machinery (if applicable).
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Hilton Garden Inn Overland Park
RetailView all jobs at Hilton Garden Inn Overland Park