Night Audit - Front Desk Agent
Hilton Garden Inn Irvine Spectrum Lake Forest, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Night Auditor is responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As Night Auditor, you would be responsible for overseeing the auditing, posting and balancing of daily financial transactions to support the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with S3 Hotel Group standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with S3 Hotel Group standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
- Run all reports as required for Food and Beverage audit.
- Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures daily.
- Balance the day’s work (i.e., movie revenue, telephone postings, valet laundry, server’s and desk agent’s paperwork, etc.).
- Maintain cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office procedures according to S3 Hotel Group Hospitality standards.
- Maintain Front Office computer system operation according to S3 Hotel Group standards.
- Fulfill all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Follow up to ensure periodic checks by the Midnight House Attendant are made of building and guest corridors to ensure all areas are locked and secured (property specific)
- Handle and follow through on all guest requests daily from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Follow safety and emergency procedures according to S3 Hotel Group standards.
- Maintain proper record keeping (i.e., log books, etc.) according to S3 Hotel Groups standards.
- Be familiar with all S3 Hotel Group Hospitality’s policies and house rules.
- Complete the initial direct bills, daily, and place on the Property Accountant's desk; Attach all folio/banquet check back-up to the bills.
- Maintain radio contact with other employees during entire shift.
- Have a working knowledge of security procedures.
- Ensure employees are at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report as needed.
- Drive safely and follow all traffic regulations when Driving the hotel Van and report any accident or violation immediately.
- Transfer the master or house accounts as necessary.
- Distribute work (i.e., revenue printouts, charge and paid folios, vouchers and checks, etc.) as directed by S.O.P.’s.
- Train any new Night Auditors as requested by management.
- Run morning reports according to S3 Hospitality procedures.
- Follow up to ensure that nightly walk-through includes removal of all room service trays and straightening of pool area (property specific)
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standard.
- Complete any reports as requested by management in a timely manner.
- Complete any miscellaneous duties as required (i.e., resetting Food and Beverage P.O.S. where necessary, distribution of credit "Watch List", and preparation of daily revenue summary).
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Guest Services Manager or any other member of management.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Garden Inn Irvine Spectrum
AddressLake Forest, CA
TourismView all jobs at Hilton Garden Inn Irvine Spectrum