- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
*** $2500 sign-on bonus! ***
HCHC is a non-profit, federally qualified health center with a mission to create access to high-quality integrated health care and to promote well-being for individuals, families, and our communities. We provide medical, dental, behavioral health, eye care services, and community programs to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay.
Compensation: competitive with a $2500 sign-on bonus available!
Locations: Worthington Health Center, Huntington Health Center, John P. Musante Health Center
- Properly take and analyze patient health history.
- Perform preventive and restorative procedures on patients.
- Provide reasonable treatment plans with discussion of treatment alternatives.
- Maintain dental records including appropriate consent forms and treatment documentation.
- Discuss charges for services with patients including non-covered services.
- Take emergency patients visits during regular hours. Accept emergency calls for all HCHC patients as determined by on-call agreement with Dental Director and other staff dentists to cover for vacations.
- Graduate of an accredited dental school, unable to accept limited license dentists at this time
- Current MA dental license
- Current DEA and MA controlled substance licenses
- Continuation of education to maintain skills and meet MA requirements of 40 CEU per two years
- Competent clinical skills
- Experience in Pediatric Dentistry, is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (company-paid)
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- 12 sick days each year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 2 personal days per year
- Paid CEU Time
- Eligible to apply for Federal & State Loan Repayment
COVID Safety Measures:
All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including the first booster dose. All staff are required to wear masks while on-site, unless in an isolated space or actively eating or drinking. All staff must complete a health attestation before entering any HCHC facility.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Hilltown Community Health Center
Get fresh Dentist jobs daily straight to your inbox!