***$2500 Sign-On Bonus Available!***
HCHC is a non-profit, federally qualified health center with a mission to create access to high-quality integrated health care and to promote well-being for individuals, families, and our communities. We provide medical, dental, behavioral health, eye care services, and community programs to everyone, regardless of ability to pay.
Compensation: competitive with a $2500 sign-on bonus available!
Locations: Worthington Health Center, Huntington Health Center, John P. Musante Health Center
- The Dental Director will supervise a clinical team of extremely dedicated dentists and hygienists and provide direct high-quality emergency and routine care to these diverse underserved populations.
- Current treatment procedures include diagnosis and full treatment plans, general restorative procedures, crown and bridge construction including implant restoration, removable prosthetics, uncomplicated endodontics and simple extractions.
- The dental director works with the Dental Operations Manager and Chief Clinical and Community Services Officer to ensure peer review, quality improvements and integration with our co-located medical, behavioral management, eye care and community services departments.
- The Dental Director is also an integral part of the HCHC leadership team strategic planning process.
- Must be a Massachusetts-licensed Dentist, with appropriate management experience and/or training.
- Must be committed to community health with a strong commitment to the mission of the organization.
- Good interpersonal skills are also necessary, and two years of post-license practice experience is preferred.
- Reliable transportation, if travel is needed between Health Centers.
- CPR Certification.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Long Term Disability Insurance (company-paid)
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- 12 sick days each year
- 11 paid holidays per year
- 2 personal days per year
- Paid CEU Time
- Eligible to apply for Federal & State Loan Repayment
COVID Safety Measures:
All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including the first booster dose. All staff are required to wear masks while on-site, unless in an isolated space or actively eating or drinking. All staff must complete a health attestation before entering any HCHC facility.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Hilltown Community Health CenterHuntington, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.