Hilltop Counseling, an LGBTQ+ affirmative practice, is seeking fully licensed clinicians with experience, to work as independent contractors. Clinicians will maintain a professional therapy practice including assessment, treatment planning, psychotherapy, and other related activities.
- Conduct assessment and establish client centered treatment plans
- Provide psychotherapy.
- Documentation in accordance with medical, legal, and clinic standards.
- Collaborate with collateral professionals, referral sources, and ancillary providers.
- Adhere to professional ethics.
- All positions are independent contractor status that require a Master’s Degree or above and active Michigan licensure.
- Social Workers (LMSW) preferred
- Licensed Professional Counselors MA, LPC; MS, LPC
- Psychologists PhD, LLP/LP; PsyD, LLP/LP
- Must have a working desktop or laptop computer, printer, and reliable internet.
- Must adhere to technology and data security requirements, including current anti-virus and malware protection software.
- Proficient with electronic medical records systems, email, uploading/downloading files, and Internet use.
- We will work with you to build your caseload. You do not need to have your own referrals.
- Position would initially be part time to start while building a full time caseload.
- We are not able to hire at the limited license level. Individuals with a limited license are not eligible for this position.
- Clinicians who generate their own referrals are eligible for increased compensation.
- Pay can range between $22 and $50/hr based on client benefits.
- Contractor payment is monthly.