ONLINE CNA Certified Nursing Assistant - Training provided!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
There is a $1,250 Bonus for this position!
This ONLINE class begins on December 27th!
No experience is required for this position - we provide the necessary training!
As a Certified Nursing Assistant, you will help our residents live as comfortably and independently while providing the daily help they need. Life in our communities is rooted in dignity and respect for those we serve.
The Nursing Assistant will help to provide aspects of resident care that include:
- Activities of Daily Living
- Oral Care
- Grooming - Shaving and Nail Care
- Dressing and Undressing
- Infection Control and Prevention
- Positioning, Moving, and Restorative Care
- Nutrition and Elimination
- Comfort Care and End of Life Care
- Have a passion for caring for people
- Have a professional image to match our facilities professional standards
- Drug Test, Background Check and TB (Tuberculosis) testing required (provided)
Becoming a Nursing Assistant is a great way to enter into the healthcare field and begin your career! This program allows you to become a Certified Nursing Assistant while learning the skills and knowledge needed in a hands-on approach. This position provides the best opportunity to begin your career as a healthcare professional and encourage and support your professional growth.
*This is physically taxing position. Qualified candidates must be physically able to push, pull, lift and carry up to 75 pounds along with the ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours.*
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Hillside Health Care Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Hillside Health Care Center