- Over a month ago
About Hillsboro Aviation
Founded in 1980, Hillsboro Aviation offers complete helicopter and airplane services comprised of five divisions: contract & charter, aircraft sales & management, service center, FBO, and parts sales. Serving domestic and international markets in the government, commercial, and private sectors, we have 14 aircraft and over 85 employees. We operate out of our award-winning headquarters at the Portland-Hillsboro Airport (KHIO).
We believe in the power of a personal approach. We passionately purvey the notion of flight, a dream demanding creativity, persistence, resilience, and intent. We strive to foster a legacy of innovative thought, leadership, mentorship, service, and sustainability. We are dedicated to providing opportunity and growth for our team, our customers, and our community by providing extraordinary and memorable experiences in the air and on the ground.
The Service Center Division
As an FAA Certified 145 Repair Station, Hillsboro Aviation supports comprehensive maintenance and avionics needs. From privately owned airplanes and helicopters to corporate fleet management, we serve private, commercial, and government interests. Our full-service location supports avionics, unscheduled and scheduled services, heavy maintenance, and AOG emergencies. Our factory-trained mechanics and avionics technicians boast an average of over 20 years of experience.
Hillsboro Aviation is hiring a full-time, experienced A&P Aircraft Maintenance Technician to provide maintenance support for jet, turboprop, and high-performance piston aircraft. This position will be based in one of the Pacific Northwest’s premier corporate hangars near Portland, OR. Minimum 3 years’ A&P experience is required. Cirrus, King Air, Citation and Falcon experience is preferred. This position will support the Service Center team in performing quality maintenance on customer aircraft.
- Supporting the Service Center Manager in the execution of responsibilities as defined in Hillsboro Aviation’s Repair Station Manual (RSM)
- Supporting the maintenance quality, efficiency, and regulatory compliance on all customer aircraft
- Ensuring aircraft are maintained in accordance with the approved aircraft inspection program
- Ensuring airworthiness and availability of assigned customer aircraft
- Coordinating maintenance logistics to maximize aircraft availability
- Maintaining a high-quality standard for the shop environment, tools, and records
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- FAA A&P Certificate
- 3+ years maintaining turboprop and jet aircraft in GA setting
- 3+ years maintaining piston aircraft in GA setting
- FAA Inspection Authorization
- Experience maintaining Cirrus
- Experience maintaining King Airs
- Experience maintaining Falcons
- Experience maintaining Citations
- Experience with major repairs & alterations
- Experience with non-routine and complex maintenance tasks associated with model types operated by primary customer base
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness benefits
- 401(k) + match
- Monthly company BBQs (headquarters and contract field staff)
- Monthly company happy hours
- Gym (headquarters)
- Locker rooms & shower (headquarters)
- Discount programs
Hillsboro Aviation’s growth and sustainability is rooted in its commitment to attracting a diverse set of talent from around the world. To that end, we encourage qualified individuals from all walks of life to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
This job will remain open until filled. Please do not call regarding the status of your application.
TravelView all jobs at Hillsboro Aviation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?