Position: Medical Equipment Field Service Technician
- The primary duties of a Medical Equipment Service Representative involve performing repair and troubleshooting work on various medical equipment.
- Responsible for electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic systems repairs; in addition to pre installation and preventative maintenance
- Responsible for the pick-up and delivery of medical equipment, using a company provided vehicle to customer facilities
- Periodically work on an on-call rotation that involves a 24/7/365 operation
- Responsible for direct customer contact
- Frequent patient handling
- Required Qualifications
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass background and drug screenings
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license and driving record (DOT Physical)
- Basic mathematical skills – addition, subtraction, multiplicand, division
- Experience in customer service
- Responsible for adhering to Hillrom Safety Procedures.
- Must wear personal protective equipment including but not limited to safety shoes, eye protection, gloves, and protective clothing. All equipment is provided.
- Frequently works in environments were biohazards could be present. i.e. Hospitals, Service Centers, and Depots.
Compensation: $22-27+/hr based on experience plus 5% annual bonus, medical, dental, vision benefits, 401K (company contributes 4% and matches 3% of employee contribution) Employee Stock Purchase Plan, PTO, Fee For Service incentive to earn up to $7500 each quarter
Hillrom is a $2.8B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hillrom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
Meet with Hiring Managers on December 12th! (Dress for Success)
Thursday, December 12th
9:30am – 12:30pm
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
16500 Southcenter Parkway
Seattle, WA 98188
Thank you for your interest in this online ad. By applying and submitting your resume to this opportunity, you are agreeing to opt in and receive emails, phone calls and text messages regarding job opportunities in your area. "I agree to receive reoccurring text msgs. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help, msg&data rates may apply."