Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible, under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, for the overall Human Resources activities at Hillpointe. The Human Resources Generalist will undertake a wide range of HR tasks working to ensure the successful day-to-day operations of the company.
- Assist in the complete onboarding of all new employees
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of the company organizational chart and handbook
- Support employees with questions regarding company accounts (creation, password resets, etc.)
- Assist in the implementation of the new training system
- Under the direction of the HR manager, create, edit, and terminate employee accounts
- Monitor company job postings
- Maintain employee files and make updates/adjustments at the direction of the HR Manager
- Assist in the organization and running of the organization
- Work with the HR Manager in cultivating our company culture
- Assist in the processing of payroll
- Assist in the reporting of Workers Comp claims
- Answer employee questions when able, refer to Human Resources Manager when necessary
- Coordinate and assist Human Resources Manager in employee benefit rollout during benefit election period each year. Includes maintaining of the company census, holding information meetings with employees and providers, etc.
- Assist in office management duties as needed
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Quick and flexible learner
- Calm, approachable demeanor
- Strong interpersonal skills with clear communication and detail oriented
- Knowledge of human resources principles, practices, and compliance
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Authorized in work in the US
- Ability to travel and work away from home when needed
- HR Certification preferred
This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel. The employee must adhere to all work rules, procedures, and policies established by the company, including, but not limited to, those contained in the employee handbook.
Hillpointe Corporate Management
AddressWinter Park, FL
Get fresh Teen HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.