Busy law firm located in downtown Annapolis seeking a full time family law paralegal. Candidate should have prior experience, be able to prepare and process legal documents, maintain and organize files, complete various forms and perform a variety of legal assistant duties. Understanding of and experience with legal correspondence and court filing procedures, as well as familiarity with electronic filing, handling discovery from start to finish and other family law processes. This job requires solid organizational skills, attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Prepare and process discovery and legal documents
- Organization and maintenance of files
- Understanding and experience with pleadings and court filing procedures and MD Law
- Familiarity with electronic filing and district court dealings
- Typing and organizational skills
- Paralegal certification preferred
Hillman Brown & Darrow PA
Why Work Here?A full-service law firm located in Downtown Annapolis.
Awesome team, benefits and room for growth!