- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are current seeking a geotechnical engineer, P.E. preferred, to join our team in Annapolis Junction, Maryland and participate on a wide variety of geotechnical, testing and monitoring related projects. Projects are primarily located within Maryland, Virginia, DC, Delaware, and Pennsylvania. Candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with personnel at other HCEA offices throughout the company.
- Support the office's Geotechnical Group and other departments as required.
- Prepare technical proposals, cost estimates, plans, technical specifications, and reports, including day to day correspondence.
- Perform geotechnical analyses based on site conditions and requirements to support project designs.
- Evaluate laboratory and field data for inclusion in reports.
- Review and interpret data and test results.
- Prepare field reports, internal correspondence and engineering reports.
- Follow company safety standards, site safety standards, and provide all required permitting.
- Contact vendors; research literature and regulatory requirements; prepare designs.
- Support field instrumentation and monitoring activities.
- Develop and maintain clients and actively participate in professional and related industry organizations.
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, M.S. preferred.
- 5 10 years of related experience
- P.E. preferred
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with desire to provide excellent service to clients
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, AutoCAD)
- Valid driver's license
- Willing to travel and work out of town for short periods of time
- Physical requirements may require lifting up to 50 pounds and traverse over rugged terrain.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes: medical, dental, life, LTD/STD, 401k, ESOP, paid time off, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
ScienceView all jobs at Hillis-Carnes