Security Officer (PT/FT)
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who enjoy making a difference! If you have recent, or prior, security experience and want to work for a dynamic, growing company, we have what you're looking for. We offer career advancement opportunities and formal training. Apply today to learn more.
Full-time and Part-time positions are available.
Responsibilities, may include the following:
- Inspect and patrol of property according to Post Orders
- Control access, secure exits, doors, and windows
- Vehicle patrol of property
- Observe and report safety hazards
- Report any suspicious behaviors, incidents, or events
- Monitor surveillance camera
- Be an ambassador of the company to the public
- Assist patrol officers and law enforcement with securing properties in the event of an alarm
- Light maintenance of patrol vehicle(s) and company signage
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- The ability to multi-task effectively under pressure
- The ability to stand and remain alert for long periods of time (8+ hours)
- The ability to appropriately respond to and mitigate threats, environmental or other
- Situational Awareness
- Powerful observation skills
- A positive, professional attitude
- You must have strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to learn new skills
- A desire to work with a team, as an actively participating team member
- General Computer Proficiency
- Competent Typing Abilities
- Report Writing
- You must have a current Drivers' License and a clean driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1-2 years experience as a guard (preferred)
- Flexibility with schedules, including weekends, graves, overnights, and holidays.
- Military, LEO, and/or prior security experience desired but not required
- Proficient with the use of GMail and other Google Services
- Proficient with the use of Android mobile devices
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Day Shift
- Night Shift
- Overnight Shift
Benefits: PTO,401(k), Hiring/performance bonus after 90/180 days.
This is a Drug-Free/Smoke-Free workplace. If hired, you will be subject to a background check.
Powered by JazzHR
Hillcrest Private SecuritySanta Barbara, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.