Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
Part TIme 3pm - 11:30pm
(part time is an every-other-weekend shift)
Hillcrest Convalescent Center of Durham, a premier rehab and long-term care facility, has opportunities for a special candidate who would like to join our team as a Part Time, Evening Charge Nurse.
Hillcrest has a history of caring since 1951 and a tradition of excellent care, superior service and an elegant attitude. Hillcrest is looking for people who want the stable, honest work environment we provide to both our staff and our residents. At Hillcrest, we think that everyone we care for is special and we strive to make every interaction memorable. If you have a generous heart, a warm spirit and a genuine drive for excellence, we would like to hear from you. A love for the elderly and their unique personalities is a must. EOE, Drug-Free Workplace.
Company Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Medical & Vision Insurance Available
- Dental Options
- Accrued Paid Time Off (for vacation, personal days, sick leave)
- Holiday Pay (for select holidays)
- A generous heart, a warm spirit and a genuine drive for excellence
- Exceptional clinical, communication, leadership and documentation skills
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of North Carolina (provide license number when submitting resume)
- Adequate computer skills
- Previous skilled nursing facility experience preferred
Hillcrest is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring is done without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or other legally protected characteristic. Hillcrest provides reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of individuals in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need accommodations to complete the application process, please contact the Human Resource Manager at 919-286-7705.