At Continental Benefits, our mission is to listen to our clients and members; transform healthcare; deliver remarkable service and sustainable cost savings; and never accepting the status quo. All while being fun and different!
Our employees are our greatest asset and it is their commitment to providing outstanding customer support that has driven Continental Benefits to be a leading provider within the healthcare space. Continental Benefits is focused on developing our employees and we understand that our future growth relies on the talented individuals we hire today.
Come see what Continental Benefits has to offer and find a career you can grow with!
Employees receive personal job satisfaction and purpose while working with Continental Benefits, as well as competitive compensation and employee benefits which consist of:
Medical and Prescription CoverageDental and Vision CoverageLife InsuranceShort Term and Long Term Disability.401(k) Retirement Plan with Company MatchPaid Time OffTuition Reimbursement
This position performs billing and funding functions for a set core of clients. The Billing and Funding Specialist I is responsible for planning, managing, and executing the daily and monthly client base assigned from start to finish including funding, invoicing, and accounts receivables. This position prepares and upkeeps reports and works closely with core clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate Weekly Check Registers
- Generates and Maintains Funding Reports
- Creates and Uploads Positive Pay Files at Clients Bank
- Release Registers Once Funded From Check and ACH Portals
- Track Check Batches After Generated and Release
- Generate Monthly Client Invoices
- Prepare Adhoc Reports as Needed
- Track and Monitor Client Invoices
- Send Late Notices To Clients
- Reconcile Vendor Invoices
- Record Client Payments in to GP
- Ensure AR is recorded to Correct account
- Provide Vendor Payments to AP
- Reconcile AR
- Work with AM?s to Ensure Invoices Are Collected
- Backup other Billing and Funding Specialists
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of database use and functionality.
- Ability to communicate with all individuals within the organization in a manner which illustrates sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- Excellent ability to analyze, interpret and make decisions based on results.
- Must be self-motivated and learn quickly.
- Must have the ability to clearly identify developing problems using initiative and independent judgment to make recommendations and/or take immediate corrective action.
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be proficient with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required.
- A Bachelor?s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Accounting, Business or Finance is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains is preferred