MDS Coordinator | Registered Nurse (RN)
Hillandale Communities West Chester, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Text "JOBS" to (513) 657-2840 to chat with a Job Assistant Now!
We need a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) willing to learn MDS Nurse responsibilities.
The MDS Nurse conducts and coordinates the development and completion of resident assessment / MDS. This assessment must be in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
Must be a licensed RN in Ohio; prior experience in a long-term health care setting required.
You'll Be Responsible For:
- Helping coordinate resource utilization,
- Completing MDS 3.0 and care plans,
- Assisting in directing the facility’s interdisciplinary Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process, which includes conducting resident care conferences,
- Optimizing RUGS reimbursement and coordinating services to effectively capture case mix.
You'll Need To Have:
- Prior MDS experience preferred; willing to train
- Registered Nursing license in Ohio
- Prior long-term care experience required
- Knowledge of ODH and CMS regulatory compliance, a plus
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop assessment skills
We're Proud to Offer You:
- Holiday pay
- Shift Pick-Up bonus pay
- Night Shift differential pay
- Employee Referral bonus pay
- Extra Differential on Friday and Saturday nights
- RN and LPN Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Discount with Hondros College
- Reimbursement for STNA Class, and Test
Full-Time (30+ hours/week) Employees may be eligible for:
- Paid Time Off Accrual – from date of hire
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- Life Insurance – paid for by company
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Company Match
You’ll enjoy the free perks of our employee purchasing program offering a variety of discounts on purchases made everyday – including cell phone service!
Love Your Work as part of a family-owned company that cares like family!
Hillandale Communities have received numerous awards and consistently excellent ratings in state surveys and customer satisfaction.
**You must undergo pre-employment background check, physical examination, drug screen and TB testing.**
Hillandale Communities is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Drug-Free and Smoke-Free Workplace.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressWest Chester, OH
HealthcareView all jobs at Hillandale Communities