JOB SUMMARY :
The Service Solutions Manager is responsible for the profitable growth and expansion of the service sales portfolio while maintaining the existing installed base. The SSM will build successful collaborative relationships both internally and externally. Utilizing their fundamental understanding of the broad HRC portfolio, the SSM will collaborate with internal business partners in order to strategically leverage the service portfolio to create an optimal customer and HRC solution. Externally, the SSM will identify and influence key decision makers at multiple levels within healthcare facilities to create partnerships and leverage the value of Hill-Rom service solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : - Other duties may be assigned:
- Actively identify new profitable revenue growth opportunities and drive toward timely closure within assigned territory
- Strengthen customer relationships throughout all levels and departments in order to maintain and grow current revenue base.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales targeting plan to achieve a dynamic sales funnel in order facilitate growth expectations within assigned territory
- Utilize CRM (SF.com) daily, to document and manage the sales funnel, maintain customer contact data including and meeting notes and sales progression
- Responsible for driving profitable sales growth of all service solutions to include long term service agreements, repair services, and OEM parts.
- Demonstrate an effective understanding of competitive action in the assigned territory and work to develop a plan to address problem areas.
- Prepare, analyze and develop an overall solution for new sales. Draw on resources to ensure profitability of proposals and implementation plans. Conduct negotiations with the health care providers to finalize sales.
- Successfully utilize influencing skills to engage territory based business partners on sale of service contracts.
- Work collaboratively with other sales contributors, service, and corporate partners to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Facilitate the inventory and assessment of customer-owned equipment prior to executing service agreements.
- Strategically interpret customer inventory and assessments to positon the appropriate service solution.
- Maintain individual industry regulatory knowledge as well as technical product knowledge in order to support customer education.
- Performs other duties assigned by management
- No direct reports
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS :
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience
- Service contract sales or direct healthcare sales experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the solutions selling process
- Ability to build successful high-level relationships
- Strong planning, organization, and communication skills
- Proven influencing skills - adept at ability to understand the needs of, and influence, personnel ranging from nurses to C-level decision makers.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to effectively track sales activity, develop sales plans, understand local market competitive trends, and complete the analysis of sales deals
- Variable travel (from 50% up to 75%)
NOTE: The inability to perform any of the following physical requirements does not preclude an applicant from consideration unless, following an individualized analysis, it is determined that the physical requirement is an essential job function and the applicant is unable to perform such function with or without reasonable accommodation
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Other Locations: United States-Texas-San Antonio, United States-Texas-Waco, United States-Texas-Austin, United States-Texas-Temple
Travel Yes, 75 % of the Time
Posting Entity Hillrom
Req ID: 19124383