- Customer Service
Raleigh, NC, USA
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for supporting inbound customer work order requests and internally creating work orders including answering customer calls and electronic requests. This position will maximize relationship management with divisional office personnel and support ongoing efforts to update customer/property information in the Highwoods work order management system (ServiceLink). The selected candidate must represent Highwoods Properties in a professional manner to customers, vendors and the general public.
- Maximize customer relations by providing professional and thorough customer service.
- Responsible for managing inbound customer / vendor requests (phone, web, email), dispatching maintenance work order items to appropriate division personnel and customer follow-up to ensure that all Highwoods responses were executed timely and effectively.
- Local knowledge expert of all assigned Highwoods divisions, understanding properties/assets and general geographical/regional layout.
- Performs periodic visits to division office(s) or related assets to support special customer functions/events and to maintain overall division relations.
- Keeps up to date with daily news/events and weather activities for assigned divisions for proactive customer service management.
- Identify the needs of a customer by responding to issues that may arise during and after work order processing.
- Document all actions for customer work order activity.
- Liaison to divisional Property Management team for all related customer activity including properties and associated assets.
- Maintain various customer reporting tools to track and trend customer activity to assist corporate and division management.
- Assist with escalated customer issues and concerns by coordinating effective communication with applicable divisional management.
- Assist divisional Property Management and Maintenance staff with daily work order management entry and effective resource allocation to support work order demand.
- Assist with the execution and periodic support of the Highwoods Preventative Maintenance program in ServiceLink.
- Review vendor work order management within ServiceLink ensuring the timely and proper execution of work orders assigned to vendors.
- Assist with daily integration of asset information into ServiceLink including customer suites, contacts, general property assets and all associated attributes.
- Assist with the testing and implementation of new work order management (WOMS) functionality and features.
- Perform duties/general administrative tasks required by Corporate Asset Management team.
- Monday - Friday - Variable Shifts (7am - 4pm, 8am - 5pm, 9am - 6pm)
- "On-Call" weekly/weekend scheduling
Excellent personal/customer service skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions. Must be able to work effectively with teams. Must be able to work effectively in a high-paced, stressful environment. Must demonstrate multi-task abilities. Must have strong organization and communication skills. Real estate specific software experience a plus. Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences. Home Broadband Connection.
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or 3-5 years of related experience/training and 3 years of job-related experience. Experience working with real estate work order management systems preferred. Intermediate experience with MS Office - including Word, Excel and Access required. 3-5 years call center experience (direct/indirect). Call traffic and capacity planning experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Posted: August 13, 2019