Commercial Real Estate Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Highwater Capital is looking for a commercial real estate analyst with a minimum of 2 years of experience in real estate analysis & accounting.
If you have exceptional time management skills with an expertise in financial modeling, market research, and detailed data analysis, we’d like to meet you.
- Prepare initial site and market analyses including demographic reports, maps, competition reports, and general site information
- Provide general administrative support to the department such as tracking project expenses and preparing presentations
- Various projects based on request
- Prepare financial models and demographic / psychographic analyses
- Organizing and maintaining a perpetually growing database of deals
- Build and maintain property valuation models using Excel and ARGUS
- Produce asset-level reporting on a periodic basis
- Prepare regular update reports on asset performance for senior management
- Assist in underwriting and due diligence of new CRE investment opportunities in different asset class including ground up development
- Assist in managing existing projects
- Assist and review monthly requisitions with development team
- Assist in budget preparation and required supporting documents
- Experience in real estate development or construction
- Strong analytical and modeling skills, must have proven experience building financial models for new acquisitions and development
- Must be proficient in spreadsheet preparation and manipulation
- Must have strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work simultaneously with different Development Managers
- Ability to analyze data and present key findings both verbally and in written form
- Deadline oriented
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
Please provide cover letter, resume, and desired salary.
Highwater Capital Group
515 Madison AvenueNew York, NY
Get fresh Commercial Real Estate Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.