Full Time - Retail Cashier (Any Shift)
- Expired: January 30, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Sudden Service, we are a part of your community and for hundreds of local workers; we are a first job, a fresh start, and a future career path.
Sudden Service is continuing to build out an amazing team of Cashiers and we want you to be the face of our company. We have been recognized as a top employer for the last 5 years in a row, so join us to keep the streak alive!
When You Work:
- Day Shift: 6 AM - 2 PM (1st Shift)
- Night Shift: 2 PM - 10 PM (2nd Shift)
- Weekend Availability Expected
- Overtime Availability (Optional)
What We Need:
- 18+ years of age.
- Must be able to serve guests, communicate, and handle cash transactions effectively.
- Must be accountable, reliable, and punctual.
- Must have sufficient visual ability to check identification and process credit cards.
- Must be able to lift/stock inventory weighing up to 50 pounds (lifting cases of milk, beer, soda, etc.)
What's Available for You:
- Weekly Pay
- Same Day Start
- 401K Matching
- Affordable Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Healthy Meal Perks
- Fuel & Store Discounts
- Part-Time & Full-Time Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,500
- Pet & Life Insurance Programs
- Aggressive Referral Bonus Program
- Internal Preference for Promotions
- Ongoing Career Development Training
What You Will Be Doing:
- Takes direction from the Assistant and General Managers.
- Serves as a retail ambassador for the Sudden Service brand.
- Performs basic math functions to collect payments, make accurate change, and maintain an accurate cash drawer.
- Reports to work on time, ready to work scheduled shift.
- Keeps the store clean and orderly, including bathrooms and fuel dispensers.
- Participates in stocking of items and marketing promotion efforts.
- Memorizes product locations throughout the store and guides customers while providing suggestions, as needed.
Things We'd Prefer:
- Prior experience with professional cash handling procedures.
- Prior experience in a C-Store and/or food service environments.
- Desire for a long-term career in retail services.
- Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Who We Are:
Our parent, Tri Star Energy, is a growing, local, family-owned company with nearly two thousand employees and 150+ locations, based in Nashville, TN. With Wholesale, Commercial, and Retail Convenience Store services, we are a premier convenience retailer and one of the leading fuel providers in the Southeast. Our retail brands, Twice Daily, Sudden Service, and White Bison are well known throughout the region as providing a differentiated food and fuel experience that is second to none for our #1 priority; our Guests.
Tri Star Energy's mission is "To build lasting relationships by serving our community." Our people are driven by our core values: Strive for Balance, Expect Achievement, Be a Servant Leader, Have Integrity, and Be Committed. Join our awesome team today and be a part of setting a new bar for an industry on the rise!
Tri Star Energy is an equal opportunity employer and hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Get fresh Retail Cashier jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.