- Expired: November 11, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Were currently looking for a full time Account Director with 7-9 years of digital marketing experience in our Tempe office. This is a strategic role in account management that will primarily involve building client relationships, driving account strategy & planning, digital marketing strategy, and team leadership and development.
Candidates should be familiar with all aspects of online marketing and should be able to show a track record of successful account management, revenue generation, and strategic leadership. This is not a sales role.
* Work with account teams to create and implement digital marketing strategies for performance-based agency clients
* Create trusted relationships with clients through transparent conversations, regular communication, incredible results, innovative solutions, and an exceptionally high level of customer service
* Manage a team of interactive marketing professionals, create development plans, identify opportunities for growth and track training/development progress
* Help solve complex client management issues
* Identify gaps in account performance and makes recommendations for improvement
* Ensure solution-oriented account management across all account teams through leading and coaching
* Help develop and present complex strategies and annual plans that drive accounts forward
* Provide oversight on all projects and provides strategic recommendations on timing, resources, and client communications
* Work closely with VP Operations & Strategy and Account Director to help develop new processes to improve agency performance by focusing on performance improvement and utilization
* Embrace thought-leadership by staying up-to-date on industry news, technology trends and best practices
* Assistance with research and proposals for new business development as necessary
* 7+ years of marketing experience (working with cross-functional teams is a plus)
* Bachelors degree in business or marketing related field
* A solid understanding of the dynamic interactive marketing industry (marketing principles, web development, mobile optimization, measurement and analytics, internet technology, UI/UX, content strategy, etc.) and the ability to connect-the-dots across channels and touch points
* An exceptional work ethic and the willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done while maintaining a supportive, empowering and positive attitude
* Direct experience with PPC, SEO, display/programmatic, social media advertising, marketing automation, and email campaign strategy and execution.
* Has a proven track record of account management experience and/or team/department leadership experience with experience managing a team
* Solid understanding of UI/UX including, but not limited to best practices, tools, conversion rate optimization, A/B and multivariate testing, etc.
* Project management experience and the ability to prioritize tasks
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Microsoft Office product suite
Highnoon focuses on delivering the absolute highest quality digital marketing and technology solutions to results-driven organizations. We are a collaborative team of problem solvers comprised of passionate, forward-thinking individuals on a mission to do right by our clients. Weve been ranked in the top of best places to work in Phoenix for years because we value our employees and strive for a strong work-life balance. If you see the value of a team-based environment where being motivated by and learning from your colleagues is a daily occurrence, then Highnoon may be for you. Compensation will be a competitive salary based on your past experience and what you can bring to the table. Other benefits include paid health insurance, 401k, flexible paid vacation and sick days, short- and long-term disability plans, the ability to work remotely on Fridays, a great team, a fully stocked bar cart and cold beer in the fridge, plus much more.
BusinessView all jobs at Highnoon