Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Under the direction of a licensed nurse, provides for the care, safety, comfort and personal needs of patients.
- Provides and documents direct patient care and activities, such as activities of daily living, vital signs, specimen collection, assistance with exams, treatments and procedures. (45%)
- Communicates changes in patient's physical, mental and emotional conditions, as well as any issues or concerns identified by family, to nursing staff. (20%)
- Participates in unit activities such as supplies stocking, patient transport, and equipment/appliance cleaning, checks and retrieval. (15%)
- Participates in, and documents, patient care and safety rounds. (20%)
- High school diploma or GED
- Nurse Aide Course, current participation in Nursing School and completion of fundamentals and/or experience required.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org
California Consumer Privacy Act Employees, Contractors, and Applicants Notice at https://cdn-static.findly.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/803/2019/12/CCPA-Employee-and-Applicant-Notice-at-Collection.pdf
Req ID: J156271