J149457 Associate Customer Service Representative - United Concordia Dental (Evergreen) - Workday
For over two decades, United Concordia® Dental has proudly served our military community. We are continuing this tradition with the new TRICARE® Dental Program (TDP), which provides dental benefits to 1.8 million active duty family members and National Guard and Reserve members and their families.
Your mission: to deliver world-class customer service for America’s finest and the families who support them. It’s genuinely important work supporting a community that deserves everything we can give them which is why we are currently hiring associate customer service representatives.
Handles customer inquiries by telephone and/or email and/or in person from individual members, groups, providers and brokers in a customer service center. Troubleshoots and resolves customer complaints. Ensures that responses to inquiries are completed timely and according to established service and quality standards.
- Resolves customer inquiries and complaints via written, telephonic and face-to-face communication in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares adjustments for services not properly processed, either systematically, or by forwarding to the appropriate area for follow up and resolution.
- Meets all production, quality, and adherence standards. Attends all required training classes.
- Elevates issues to next level of supervision, as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate records, including timekeeping records
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or GED required for all levels
- 1-2 years customer service experience in a call center preferred with healthcare customer service strongly preferred
- Due to Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements, the incumbent who fills this position must be a US citizen, and must also pass a background check.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment and meeting standards.
- Ability to handle many tasks simultaneously and respond to customers and their issues promptly and professionally.
- Ability to take direction and to navigate through multiple systems simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain composure under stressful and fast-paced conditions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex information in a simple, customer facing way.
Work Schedule: 11:30 AM-8:00 PM Training hours: 8:00 AM-4:30 PM - 7 weeks.
Please note: As part of the hiring process we will perform a pre-hire background check, drug screen and credit check to meet Department of Defense (DoD) requirements. Significant negative history (e.g., accounts currently in collections) could result in disqualification.
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours.