Sales Representative - Title Insurance
- $60,500 Yearly (plus commission)
The Title Sales Representative engages with realtors, lenders, and builders in order to produce title and escrow business for the company. The Sales Representative provides personalized, professional service to clients to establish relationships that result in recurring title orders.
This positions requires one-on-one appointments, visits to real estate offices, attending meetings and networking events, as well as the ability to work effectively to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Develop relationships with agents and mortgage lenders and meet with them on a regular basis (real estate boards, builders, mortgage bankers, etc.), to continue agent relationships.
- Make initial and follow-up contacts as needed to build and sustain a book of business.
- Retain and grow the current business through the presentation of title and escrow services and effective use of marketing materials.
- Identify potential closing issues while also proactively working with title management to determine solutions before issues arise.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and perform other duties as requested.
Required Education & Experience:
- High School degree; or equivalent work experience preferred
- Three years prior, successful business–to–business sales experience in the title insurance industry with demonstrated strong closing and sales skills
- Title and/or escrow knowledge required.
- Self-starter with good follow-through skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills and leadership abilities with a customer service focus
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Ability to work effectively in a benchmarked environment to meet and exceed goals
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with agents in a training environment and add value to their business.
- Strong computer skills.
Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation (PTO), 401(k) with employer match after vesting, and Expense Account.
Highly Regarded Title AgencyPlymouth, MI
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.