Highline Aftermarket is a leading national distributor of automotive products, with 15 distribution centers and 8 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities serving multiple channels across the aftermarket industry. With more than 500 employees, Highline serves as a critical link between manufacturers and customers, offering a robust portfolio of national brands, original-equipment replacement products, private-label goods, and in-house chemical blending and packaging. The #1 manufacturer of windshield wash in the U.S.
Provide ownership support to the Distribution Centers, assuring that all departmental safety, service, quality, and financial objectives are met or exceeded.
Demonstrate leadership in creating a positive productive work force.
Lead successful and cohesive work group by demonstrating commitment to process improvement.
Direct business processes to receive, store, process, and ship product timely and accurately to customers while optimizing operational results.
You will analyze data for the purpose of driving key decisions around service, operations and overall logistics. You will facilitate and encourage continual improvement processes focused on making the operation more effective Initiate and lead projects to improve the operation utilizing project organization tools.
Simplify the work, minimize errors, and involve employees from all levels in the improvement processes.
Ensure consistent high-quality leadership of associates by management team.
Communicate the business of our operation to lead and influence the input/output.
- Bachelor's degree in business management preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years operation direction experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with budget overseeing and accountability.
- Excellent project management skills in order to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Excel, Word, WMS.
- Excellent analytical and innovative skills for strategic planning, sound decision-making, and problem solving and ability to work well under tight business driven deadlines.
- Outstanding leadership qualities.
- Ability to handle confidential matters in a professional manner.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills, ability to lead other and influence at various levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience of understanding and fostering a diverse workforce. Detail oriented.
- Ability to embrace and promote other ideas. Ability to motivate and stay focused.
- Ability to work effectively on a team.
- Ability to work overtime with little or no advance notice, staying over or coming in for meeting, ability to access all areas of the warehouse, including second and third levels.
Why Work Here?Highline Aftermarket is a leading automotive aftermarket manufacturer and distributor of packaged automotive chemicals, lubricants, and parts, which it sells to independent distributors, quick lube shops, jobbers, wholesalers, and multiple retail channels.
Highline Aftermarket is the...Best company to work for, the Best company to buy from and the Best company to sell to.