Manage day to day transactions with customers in various segments. Will be responsible for customer support, assisting outside sales representatives, resolving shipping or order entry issues by issuing credits/debits, communicating with DC operations.
- Enter orders that are emailed, faxed, called in or sent by outside sales representatives in a timely manner
- Process forms, applications, reports, and requests from customers
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Communicate best projected shipment dates to customers/Sales representatives to help manage expectations
- Research and document customer deduction claims according to credit / customer service processes
- Understanding product offering to be able to assist customers or sales representatives with questions
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, product questions, and relevant problems
- Monitor customers adherence to published Commercial Terms to help the company minimize freight costs or any other applicable expenses
- Recommend process improvements to help Highline improve overall service to customers
- Become proficient in Highline ERP system required to support designated customer responsibility
- Attend and participate in internal sales meetings as requested
- Bachelor degree preferred, High school diploma required
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Why Work Here?Highline Aftermarket is a leading automotive aftermarket manufacturer and distributor of packaged automotive chemicals, lubricants, and parts, which it sells to independent distributors, quick lube shops, jobbers, wholesalers, and multiple retail channels.
Highline Aftermarket is the...Best company to work for, the Best company to buy from and the Best company to sell to.