The Junior Sales, Customer Service representative will be responsible for providing support for the Aftermarket Inside Sales team. The primary responsibilities for this role are order management and customer service. This position is ideal for candidates interested in a path to Inside Sales.
Essential Job Duties:
- Enter orders received by fax, email, phone, and web.
- Manage overflow phone calls, answering product and order status inquiries.
- Respond to order issues such as backorders, shortages, overages, miss-shipments, and returns.
- Process special orders/dropships.
- Follow up with customers on receipt of quarterly catalogues, monthly promotions, and specials targeted at specific segments.
- Enter prospect data and maintain customer contact information.
- Run and provide pricing, item, purchase history, and popularity ranking reports to Inside Sales team.
Education & Experience:
• College degree or equivalent work experience preferred. High school diploma required.
• Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office with emphasis in Excel.
Skills & Attributes: The position is activity based and results driven, with the following skills and attributes considered essential for success:
• Excellent sales telephone skills including discovery techniques, active listening and negotiation skills.
• Keen customer service focus with consistent upbeat, positive, hard-working, self-motivated attitude.
• Adept at time management and managing multiple priorities. Must be organized and detail
• Must be comfortable spending majority of time on phone, generating outgoing and receiving
• Thrives in continuous improvement culture and comfortable with daily, weekly, quarterly and
yearly goals and budget reviews.