As a Continuous Improvement Project Manager, you will utilize your expertise to solve business problems for the supply chain and ensure the maximum utilization of all Highline Aftermarket assets enabling maximum growth for the company. In this dynamic role you will be involved in a broad range of projects including continuous improvement projects, developing metrics, strategic analysis, and operational projects execution.
You will be exposed to all aspects of the end to end supply chain, from manufacturing to the wholesale and digital marketplaces. The Highline Aftermarket Operations Team develops key resources to move in to a wide range of roles and support the growth trajectory of the company.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Works with business units at the operational level to drive process improvements, identifying compliance to service standards and strategies for consistent, repeatable, and flawless execution
- Participates in the design of best in class approaches, and solutions, utilizing broad knowledge, best practices and benchmarking
- Evaluates new technology evaluation including storage rack, conveyor, automation, and other material handling solutions for facilities that are cost justified
- Implements Continuous Improvement initiatives to help ensure the continuation of streamlined processes to create a sustainably lean organization
- Leads project work to help operators achieve sustainable results
- Understands the organization, customers, and the reasons behind special practices; articulates linkage between business goals and process behind organization practices.
- Proficient in statistical analysis processes and understands how and when to apply them based on the situation and specific needs.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain or distribution
- Project Management experience
- Very strong analytical skills
- Ability to learn new skills and concepts quickly
- Advanced skills in SQL, VBA, Excel and other analytical tools for data analysis
- PC proficiency with experience Power Point, and Access
- Willingness to travel nationwide up to 30%