Know Way. Know How.
For over ten years, Highlight has provided Development and Modernization, Secure IT and Mission Solutions for our federal government customers. We know the technology; we understand the way our customers and their stakeholders work; and we know how to implement industry best practices for development and services, delivering end-to-end solutions that minimize risk and maximize results.
Want to get your career started in Information Technology and supporting our country? This might be the right opportunity for you. We are seeking a SharePoint Site Administrator to join our team supporting the Federal Government whose mission is to find and help people seeking asylum around the world. You will work closely with a team of variety skills to provide SharePoint administrative support, managing and creating sites, lists/libraries, workflows and security such as user access and permissions. You will also get to work with the team on projects and develop solutions that will enhance and improve how SharePoint is used. Not only will you learn the ins and out of SharePoint, but you'll get to be part of a new innovative division and get exposure to other technologies such as Tableau, Python, Ruby on Rails.
As a SharePoint Site Administrator you will get the opportunity to help users with their needs and ensure operations are not disrupted. This will include:
- Creating sites, pages, lists, libraries and out-of-the-box features
- Managing access requests and user groups, including permission levels
- Help individuals be more efficient in areas of their job that uses SharePoint by providing training with your colleague
- Support projects by attending meetings, completing tasks associated with the project, brainstorm ideas with the team and come up with solutions to various needs.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a DHS Public Trust. Secret clearance preferred.
- Customer service experience working directly with clients to resolve issues.
- No specific technical experience is required but should have a fundamental knowledge of Information Technology principals.
- Some experience with SharePoint.