Highlands Ranch Animal Hospital San Diego, CA
Highlands Ranch Animal Hospital
San Diego, CA
- $95,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Compensation
- Fun Working Environment
- Interact with Pets
Highlands Ranch Animal Hospital is a privately owned Veterinary practice established in 2013 and we are located in beautiful Carmel Valley. We are searching for a motivated and passionate Veterinarian to our team. We are a small animal exclusive practice with a great staff who work well independently or as a team. We have low staff turnover as we our committed to the wellbeing of our staff have a family friendly environment. No cooperate influence here to dictate practice protocols. We encourage you to look at our yelp reviews as we have excellent client retention and anticipation to continue to grow. We do surgeries 3 days a week currently and anticipate doing them 5 days a week. We also average 1-2 dentals per surgery day and have the capabilities to do full mouth digital radiographs, bonded sealants, and synthetic bone grafts. Common soft tissue surgeries include spays and neuters, growth removals and cystotomies. We are open to other surgery’s according to each individual Doctor’s comfort. A minimum of 2 years of professional Veterinary experience preferred, but we are open to new Veterinarian graduates. Below are the hours of our hospital and are looking for a commitment of 3 days a week, 8 am to 6 pm with a 2-hour break We are also open to hire a full time Veterinarian if that is your preference. If you possess these qualities and are looking for a long-term commitment, we look forward to meeting you. We are a paperless practice; therefore, a working knowledge of Cornerstone is ideal, but not required. Wage based on experience.
Visit us at our website at www.highlandsranchanimalhospital.com to see what we are all about! Contact/send resume to Jessica Eastwood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hospital hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. We are closed on the weekends and observed Holidays.
- Provide routine examinations
- Diagnose illnesses and recommend treatment
- Perform surgeries including dental, ophthalmic, and abdominal
- Administer vaccinations
- Perform spay and neuter surgeries
- Prescribe medication
- Advise pet owners on preventative healthcare, nutrition, and overall pet well-being
- Update client records
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree
- Previous work experience as a veterinarian
- Knowledge of medical equipment and anesthesia procedures
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex medical concepts in simple terms
- Problem-solving skills
- Availability to work 3-5 days a week.
- Patience and a love for animals
Highlands Ranch Animal HospitalSan Diego, CA
Over a month ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.