Progressive veterinary hospital with a growing patient community looking for an energetic Veterinary Office Coordinator to join our growing team! We will consider Full and Part-time applicants!
- Answering phone calls on a multi-line system professionally and efficiently
- Scheduling appointments according to guidelines for hospital flow and efficiency
- Ensure patient records are accurate and complete by verifying patient and client information and charges
- Pulling charts and preparing them for the patient visit and filing when completed
- Collect client fees, make change, assist in making count of cash box
- Exercise a technical knowledge of products sold and demonstrate salesmanship abilities. Explain and demonstrate products, answer questions concerning products, record sales slips, make change, open & close down the facility with minimal supervision.
- Assist in the updating of client files; prepare and mail thank you cards and “welcome aboard” cards
- Other duties as assigned and as they arise
- Positive team approach in a busy professional workplace
- 1 year experience in an office or medical setting
- Experience in Veterinary Medicine a plus!
- Love for animals and ability to talk to the owners
- Organizational skills to handle multiple tasks
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Practical knowledge of Veterinary organization, services, and terminology
High School education required, college preferred. Applicants with experience in Veterinary Medicine and related fields will be prioritized for consideration.