LEASE ADMINISTRATOR COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
We are looking for a reliable lease administration professional to perform all administrative duties to help us monitor our revenues. You will be responsible for keeping our property management software current, and track the money owed to us. You must be accurate and reliable. Being good at math with a high degree of organizational ability are essential due to the significant amount of financial transactions. Since you will be using technology to expedite your work, a degree of computer knowledge is required.
A professional image, excellent communication and organizational skills are required. The qualified candidate must be detail-oriented, a self-starter who is extremely responsible, dependable, highly motivated, able to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment, possess a can do work attitude and be a team player. Successful candidate must be able to work collaboratively with multiple commercial real estate property managers, lease agents and tenants. This position requires an individual to learn and demonstrate a breadth of knowledge regarding commercial real estate concepts and terms. Previous experience is a plus.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Process monthly payments through various methods (Cash, ACH, Auto Deduct)
• Update property management software records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
• Process returned checks
• Send reminders for payments and contact customers when assigned
• Research billing discrepancies and answer billing questions from customers
• Check data input in the property management system to ensure accuracy
• Prepare and update multiple department reports on activities for senior management.
• Calculate and Issue annual CAM reconciliations
• Calculate and Issue annual rent adjustments
• Update and maintain customer files
• Update digital master files with contact information
• Open, sort, and distribute mail.
• Identify and correspond with retail and commercial tenants to maintain liability insurance
• May compose and prepare routine correspondence, rental notices, and rent commencement letters
• A minimum of 2 years experience in property & account management of commercial retail office buildings.
• Associates Degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or related area of study.
• Ability to think independently and work with little supervision while working within a group
• Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
• Ability to establish and maintain rapport with business community and interact with various levels of professionals
• Strong initiative and be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and challenging workload.
• Good analytical and communication skills.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to handle a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to effectively use Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel), G Suite, e-mail, and internet.
• Proficient in property management software (Skyline, Argus, Yardi) is a plus
ABOUT THIS COMPANY Legacy Commercial Properties is a privately-owned Glenview Illinois based commercial real estate company The Company was established in 1978 and focuses its investments in neighborhood shopping centers, medical and general office buildings, and single-user buildings nationwide. The Company prides itself on providing high quality services in the areas of finance, leasing, property management, accounting, and construction management.
BENEFITS AND APPLICATION This position offers a competitive salary, with bonus opportunity commensurate with work experience. Full benefits including group medical, dental, 401K (matching) and paid time off.
Highland Ventures, LTD