Sales - Customer Service Account Manager [Restaurant Experience]
Businesses that partner with Highland Reserve come in all shapes, sizes and market caps. Our tried and true sales and marketing system works for them all.
Be at the heart of Highland Reserve future business, managing cutting edge sales and marketing campaigns with your inordinate talent of multi-tasking efficiency. What you love most is delivering success, exceeding expectations around such tasks as optimal sales campaign delivery, team building, solution consultations, turnarounds, and get excited when new, never been done before challenges fall into your lap!
Responsibilities for an Entry Level Account Manager:
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant experience in a leadership role, sales, marketing, business development, customer service (retail, restaurant, and / or hospitality)
- Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.