Entry Level Client Representative | Are you Entrepreneurial?
Are you looking to work in a fun and fast-paced company?
Are you willing to work hard and contribute to the team??
Highland Reserve is looking for an Entry Level Client Representative to join our sales and marketing team. The ideal person is looking to be a part of something BIGGER!
We have a very close knit and fun team! We DO NOT micro manage so it's extremely important that the person filling this role is self-sufficient and reliable.
- BS/BA degree with a major in business, management, communications, or marketing
- 0-3 years experience working hands-on with people
- Internally motivated
- Impeccable work ethic
- Customer service skills
- Professional image
Why join our expanding team?
- Energetic team environment
- No glass ceiling - upward mobility is dependent on individual merit
- Philanthropic events - a chance to give back to the community
- Travel opportunities
- Work environment that is constantly upbeat and positive
- Professional development
Candidates must have these key competencies and background for our Entry Level Client Representative position:
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Sales & Marketing
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving