Entry Level Account Manager [Growing Start Up!]
Highland Reserve, Inc. is now hiring for a full time position as an Entry Level Account Manager.
Highland Reserve is looking for entry level team players to join our team as an Entry Level Account Manager and to cross train in all aspects of:
- Training Systems
- Customer Relations / Customer Service
A day in the life of our Entry Level Account Manager position:
The team at Highland Reserve is ever evolving. We are in a place to double in size by the start of next year! What does this mean? Initially, your job will be to join our sales, marketing, and development team. Once you've mastered customer acquisition you will begin to develop your skill-set as a leader and coach. Your job will be to develop and train others in areas of: sales, marketing, and management. As you advance within the company you will continue learning new phases of business management, marketing, sales, communications, and customer acquisition / retention. We are looking to train someone from the entry level into a managing partner.
- 0-6 years of customer service, sales, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
- Competitive pay + additional commissions and bonuses
- Pay Increases as you advance within the company
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc.
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations
- Sporting event and concert tickets
- Philanthropy events
Upon submitting your resume, you can expect a phone call within 24-48 hours contingent upon your resume and your qualifications.
We have a three step interview process. Our first interview is a short face to face with our hiring manager in our office. We then follow that up with a second and final round interview.