Position: Property Manager
Location: Laramie, WY
Status: Full Time, Hourly (Non-Overtime Exempt)
This position is responsible the management and operations of Glacier Place Apartments, a LIHTC property in Laramie (48 total Units). Other duties as assigned. Position will be 30 hours per week, with additional hours possible from file processing for sister properties.
Required Skills and Experience: To be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate
- At least 2 years of hands-on property management of LIHTC complexes including resident and financial management
- New resident campaigns and existing resident retention programs
- Property reputation management and satisfaction ratings
- Managing waitlists, showings, applications, resident interviews, agreements, pre-inspections, regulation compliance, move-ins, resident relations, vacancies, and renewals
- Maintaining compliance and authorized rent payment schedules
- Rent collection, reporting, and eviction processes
- Quality control for all operations of property including staff performance
- Property budgeting and review with leadership
- Coordinate with Maintenance Supervisor, co-manage resident requests, preventative maintenance (PM) schedule, and remodels to ensure property is in good repair and high-quality.
- Vendor, legal/professional counsel and utility management
- Experience with bookkeeping, financial, AP and other tracking systems used for property management
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications
- Superb written and verbal skills
- Some college, associate's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Within 6 months become SCHM certified
- Fair Housing experience or we will provide training
Required work behaviors:
- Spirited initiative and resourcefulness
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Remover of barriers
- Results focused
Physical Requirements: The position requires the following:
80% office work (meetings, phone, computer, etc.)
Must possess a valid driver's license and be insurable for company vehicles.
Standard vision, with or without corrective eyewear.
Standard hearing, with or without a hearing aid.
Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds, approximately 3 times per week.
Ability to walk properties, some stairs involved.
Schedule and Benefits:
Benefits: Potential for free on-site housing, quarterly bonus program; health, vision, life and disability insurance; matching 401K; paid holidays and accrued paid time-off. Position includes free onsite apartment.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must pass pre-employment background and credit check. This company participates in E-Verify.
To apply, please go to https://leasehighland.applicantpro.com/jobs/1165670-304441.html and complete our fast, easy three-minute application.
Highland Property Management, Inc., (Highland) a property management subsidiary of Summit Management Group, Inc. (Summit), is a growing family of companies headquartered in beautiful Western Montana. We specialize in Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) developments, with mixed-income units joining our portfolio in 2018. To date, Summit has built, been awarded, or has under construction 32 LIHTC properties (1,646 units) spanning Colorado, Montana, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming. Summit's family of companies are involved in all aspects of development, including site selection, finance and investor relations (Summit Housing Group, Inc.), construction (Summit Construction Group, Inc.), and on-going property management (Highland). Our continued growth and success is made possible by our great staff and dynamic partnerships with institutions and organizations working together to ensure quality affordable housing throughout the US.