For over 30 years, one Company has represented quality & leadership - Highland Homes - where building careers goes hand in hand with excellence in new home construction. Highland’s employees thrive in an atmosphere of appreciation & confidence, contributing their unique ideas to the Company’s overall success. Employee Owned. Customer Focused.
Highland Homes is currently accepting applications for a Sales Associate III. The selected candidate will assist the Sales Counselor in the process of selling homes and provide all necessary information to prospective homebuyers in his/her absence, including terms of a contract. The Sales Associate may be required to assist and support the Construction and Marketing teams, from time-to-time, on an as needed basis. This candidate will treat all customers professionally. The candidate will manage all Company business according to the Sales Procedures Manual and the Company’s policies, Core Values and Guiding Principles.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the Sales Counselor in the profitability, quantity, and quality of sales and contracts in his/her subdivision.
- Must have a good understanding of the Company’s product and be able to answer questions pertaining to the building process, financing, area schools, parks/playgrounds, buyer profile for community and any other pertinent information regarding the surrounding community.
- Must be willing to help support the Construction and Marketing Team by typing letters, making copies, reproducing house files to send to the appropriate home office.
- Responsible for closing the model at applicable time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Highland Homes offers a competitive benefit package, including excellent medical / dental / vision benefits, 401(k), new home purchase discounts, & more – all in a business casual atmosphere! Join the company that recognizes & rewards the people who create their success. Highland Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.