- Posted: over a month ago
- $11 to $14 Hourly
Our essential team members enjoy:*Competitive Pay*Flexible Schedules*Career Path Opportunities*Paid Training Job Position Description:This position is responsible for creating cleaner, healthier environments for our customers’, their students and grounds by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures
- Sweeping, mopping, polishing, trash removal, restroom cleaning, windows, dusting
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system as required
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, kneeling, twisting, reaching
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 25lbs.
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
- 1-2 years’ experience as a custodian, janitor, or housekeeper a plus but not required
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- The ability to be flexible and work at a fast pace in a multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude
- Contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
- Treat all co-workers and customers with courtesy and respect
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Higher Standard Churches
AddressVernon Hill, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?