We are seeking top notch Customer Service Representatives to join our quickly & continuously growing team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing accurate and detailed information about the different genetic test that we offer.
- Handle customer inquiries and questions
- Provide information about each test we offer
- Inform and educate customers of the many benefits of these advanced genetic test
- Qualify each customer and accurately record all their information into our records database
- A POSITIVE attitude and PROFESSIONAL work ethic
- Patience, Focus and Influence to connect with various people over the phone (Seniors)
- 2 years experience in a heavy customer focused position
- Computer Literacy; ability to navigate between multiple programs while on the phone, navigate between multiple screens, enter intake information while still speaking with and engaging the client etc.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Professional written & interpersonal skills are a must and essential when working with our clients
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to accept constructive criticism and coaching as needed to ensure success
- Ability to adjust and adapt to our ever changing and growing industry
What We Offer:
- Monday thru Friday FULL-TIME schedule-NO WEEKENDS!
- Paid Training! Ongoing coaching to ensure your continued success!
- Competitive Pay with Performance AND Attendance Bonuses!
- Top Referral Bonus for Quality Talent!
- Health Benefits Offered After 60 Days!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- Cash Spiffs
COME IN TODAY TO BE IN OUR NEXT TRAINING CLASS!!!
To schedule an interview, call 877-841-3509 and press “0” to speak with Tiffany.
Or just stop by our office any time after 10:30 AM M- F and before 5:00 PM (Preferred method)