We are seeking top notch Customer Service Representatives to join our quickly & continuously growing team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing accurate and detailed information about the different genetic test that we offer. Once entirely informed you will qualify each customer then complete an accurate and detailed patient intake. This is NOT a Sales position.
- Handle customer inquiries and questions
- Provide information about each test we offer
- Inform and educate customers of the many benefits of these advanced genetic test
- Qualify each customer and accurately record all their information into our records database
- A POSITIVE attitude and PROFESSIONAL work ethic
- Patience, Focus and Influence to connect with various people over the phone (Seniors)
- 2 years experience in a heavy customer focused position
- Computer Literacy; ability to navigate between multiple programs while on the phone, navigate between multiple screens, enter intake information while still speaking with and engaging the client etc.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Professional written & interpersonal skills are a must and essential when working with our clients
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to accept constructive criticism and coaching as needed to ensure success
- Ability to adjust and adapt to our ever changing and growing industry
What We Offer:
- Monday thru Friday FULL-TIME schedule-NO WEEKENDS!
- Paid Training! Ongoing coaching to ensure your continued success!
- Competitive Pay with Performance AND Attendance Bonuses!
- Top Referral Bonus for Quality Talent!
- Weekly Bonuses Offered
- Health Benefits Offered After 60 Days!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- Cash Spiffs
COME IN TODAY TO BE IN OUR NEXT TRAINING CLASS!!!
If you have any questions call 877-841-3509 and press “0” to speak with Tiffany.
Or just stop by our office any time after 11:00 AM M- F and before 5:00 PM for an interview (Preferred method)