Customer Service Associate
We are proud of our welcoming company environment where team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place of personal and professional growth. Our Customer Service Associates use a team approach to achieve truly remarkable service levels for both our clients and external customers.
Our Customer Service Associates position is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. An opportunity to gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. All we ask of our Customer Service Associates is to put in the time in order to reap the reward!
- Passionate about entrepreneurship
- Unstoppable in the pursuit of achieving your goals
- Driven to continuously learn new techniques
- Relatable to diverse groups of individuals
- Looking for growth opportunities
- Eager to grind and get your hands dirty!
What you’re responsible for:
- Develop and implement customer service programs and manage lead generation
- Work off a list of leads to identify, acquire, and retain high-value, lifetime supporters of client brands during field residential campaigns
- Manage customer complaints efficiently and ensure a resolution in a timely manner
- Acknowledge, empathize, and resolve customer inquiries and maintain professional relationships
- Provide product and service information to resolve issues and serve customers in person
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment, critical thinking, and discretion
- Keep office and conference room areas clean, sanitized, and maintained
- Display a positive composure and enthusiastic tone while assisting customers
What we look for:
- Someone with experience in Customer Service or Sales industries
- Someone eager to derive their own success
- Someone positive and enthusiastic about taking on new avenues
- Someone creative and able to think outside the box
- Someone who assists in making others feeling comfortable and building meaningful relationships
- Someone who excels in a team environment as well as independently
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply: Customer Behavior, Customer Insights, Customer Engagement, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service Sales, Customer Rep, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Relations, Build Customer Relationship, Customer Acquisition, Customer Development
Powered by JazzHR
Higher Kingdom MarketingSan Bernardino, CA
BusinessView All Higher Kingdom Marketing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.