Montessori Toddler Guides (Teachers)
Higher Ground Education Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a passionate, Montessori-trained teacher? Do you want to be part of a team of people working to grow the Montessori movement? Join our team and lead your very own classroom!
In this role, you'll create and lead a model toddler classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what's possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- An excellent compensation package including health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
- Obtained a Montessori diploma (preferred) or a Bachelor's Degree (Early Childhood Education preferred)
- Have experience with the appropriate age group in a group setting, such as daycare, aftercare or nursery
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be independent
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work
- Are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
For more information about us, check out our website!
Interested in another location or position? Check out our careers page!
https://guidepostmontessori.com/careers#careers-listTo apply, complete the application below!