Montessori Teacher - Toddler Room
Higher Ground Education Alpharetta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an Early Childhood Educator who is passionate about guiding children to more independence? If so, then join us on our mission to dramatically increase the accessibility of authentic Montessori education to children around the world!
We are now hiring a Lead Teacher for our Toddler classroom as we work to bring a new Montessori school to the Milton, Georgia area! Your role:
In this Lead Guide role, you will create and lead a model classroom as a part of our founding team. You, and the team you lead, will partner with your families to meet each child’s individual needs and foster a deep sense of community within your classroom. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials to fuel the child’s development, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique, and upon hire, you will receive specialized, in-house training from an expert in the Montessori approach to early childhood education.
What we offer:
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- 6 weeks of paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent compensation package including health, dental, and vision insurance, and a retirement 401(k) account
- Professional development, career growth, and promotion opportunities unparalleled in the field
- A nation-wide network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Obtain a CDA or 15 semester hours from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education or Child Development
- Have received a Montessori Diploma/Certificate for the 0-3 age group
- Have experience with the appropriate ages in a group setting, such as a preschool, daycare, childcare, nursery, or Reggio Emilia center
- Help children by giving them the tools to become independent
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work and are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
Want to learn more about us?
Guidepost Montessori is a community of educators who truly believe that to meet the needs of today's students and to bring about true progress in the world around us, we need an education model that fosters independence and develops competent, capable, action-oriented thinkers and change agents. For more information about us, check out our website: https://www.guidepostmontessori.com
Interested in another location or position? Check out our career page!
Apply now by completing the application below – it will only take a few minutes!
Higher Ground Education
EducationView all jobs at Higher Ground Education