The Higher Education Skincare Specialist is a part time, independent contractor, position created to promote product sales and brand awareness in the college bookstore retail environment and on-campus events.
Higher Education Skincare provides a portfolio of high-quality products in unique academic-styled packaging, specially formulated for younger skin and their unique skincare concerns, are affordable, always clean and cruelty free.
We are looking for skincare sales professionals who can work 3-5 hours a day about 2-4 times a month, depending on the college campus hours of operation and calendar of events.
- The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform skincare services
- Achieve retail sales, average unit sale, and items per transaction goals
- Demonstrate, recommend, and sell
- Support the execution of in-store and on campus events that deliver an unrivaled guest experience while delivering on sales goals
- Develop customer relationships through consultations and appropriate retail and service recommendations
- Follow all safety control procedures before, during, and after services
- Manage supplies, and testers, and communicate any needs to Education & Training specialist
- Attend product trainings
- Proficiency with performing mini-services, basic facial skin analysis and consultation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Adherence to store guidelines, report and work with management and staff
- Submit hours to HES in a timely manner
- Submit timely sales reports and recaps
- Other Skills: Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service and achievement of sales goals
- Experience with skincare or cosmetic sales and a passion for skincare
- Professional, clean, neat and fashionable appearance
- Flexible and Dependable
- Effective Communication/reporting
- At least 2 years of retail beauty or skincare experience
- Dedication and Motivation to HES brand
The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties or skills and with consideration of the job requirements and other skills, the job description can be added to or taken away from at the discretion of the employee’s immediate supervisor. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
$18-$25 an hour
Job Type: Part-time / Independent Contractor