CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANT - EOC AMBASSADORS
Higher Education Consortium of Metropolitan St. Louis Saint Louis, MO
- Posted: over a month ago
The Client Services Assistant - EOC Ambassador position will assist with public information campaigns and community outreach events. This position will assist with identifying and recruiting first-generation, low-income individuals aged 19 or older for the EOC program. This position is also responsible for promoting program services throughout the community using social media and other forms of communication.
Assist with the development and coordination of EOC program services
- Assist with the identification and recruitment of EOC participants
- Assist with the development of a network of EOC alumni by identifying and training successful alumni willing to help recruit participants
- Assist with the coordination of EOC Alumni activities
- Promote EOC program services at very community events and location such as shopping malls, nail salons, sporting events, high schools, college campuses, and other high traffic locations
- Document all participant interaction and maintain accurate records (including electronic records) of interactions with participants
- Engage with potential, current, and former program participants through phone, text, and email
- Maintain engagement with Community Stakeholders to include planning recruitment activities, outreach events and establishing satellite centers throughout the target area
High School Diploma required. College students or TRIO alum preferred. Recruiting experience is a plus. Must have great communication skills, high energy, love to meet people introverts need not apply. Must be willing to engage with people from diverse and underrepresented backgrounds. Must be familiar with social media platforms. Must have own transportation.
This position starts June 1, 2021 and projected to end August 31st 2021. Part-time, non-exempt, hourly position. This position is currently temporary remote.
Please complete & submit application on our website (www.hecstl.org), submit a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information for three references via email to email@example.com by May 24, 2021 to Include CLIENT SERVICES ASSISTANTS EOC AMBASSADORS in the subject line.
Higher Education Consortium of Metropolitan St. Louis
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Higher Education Consortium of Metropolitan St. Louis