Manager of Customer Success - Implementation
Who We Are:
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,000 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years.
We currently have 300+ employees worldwide, working remotely as well as in our headquarters, which is located in Dallas, Texas.
Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home! Want to learn more? Check out our website: www.gohighlevel.com.
Who You Are:
Responsible for leading and inspiring the Advisor team that primarily drives the initial implementation and onboarding for new HighLevel customers. Focuses on developing team capabilities, achieving software, data, migration and operational objectives and successfully delivering on customer commitments. This role will require frequent multi-tasking between building team internal processes and management of team members. At HighLevel, we require our team members to be on camera for all customer, peer and supervisor interactions.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Influence others, lead, coach and empower, through motivation and encouragement, to accomplish team goals and foster a positive team culture.
- Oversee the successful and on-time delivery of HighLevel implementations.
- Organize task workloads and align individuals most qualified for assignments on specific tasks.
- Ensure the consistent application of Highlevel project methodologies across all consulting assignments.
- Continuously improve processes, procedures, templates and best practices for project delivery.
- Provide pretrial and trialing support and scoping when required to help customers understand the onboarding process.
- Work with sales, support & customer care teams and other departments to ensure strong handoffs and cross-functional experiences.
- Build, develop and retain a high performing team that delivers positive contributions to the company.
- Measure and report on KPI’s around services delivery (utilization, customer sat, escalations, over/under budget, forecast).
- Serve as a senior escalation point for customers and partner with other groups to resolve issues.
- Inform HighLevel’s health algorithm by reporting on project health and identifying those projects that are at-risk.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Highlevel products & services and how they apply to specific situations.
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and applications of HighLevel’s solutions.
- Meet with individuals regularly for project reviews and progress against objectives.
- Lead, coach and empower the implementation team to be successful in their roles.
- Managing attendance and HR needs.
- Other duties may be assigned and/or modified as business needs change
What You'll Bring:
- People manager at heart, you love mentoring, leading and contributing to the professional development of those around you.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-4 years of experience in leadership in customer services or technology consulting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing a team of direct reports – preferably consultants.
- 2-3 years of experience using HighLevel’s or other similar vertical solutions preferred.
- Experience managing a high velocity portfolio of projects to consistent, high-quality outcomes.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to successfully deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent customer management and project management skills.
- Experience measuring progress against goals for satisfaction, quality, utilization and on-time delivery.
- Relevant experience monitoring results and taking corrective action to ensure goals are met.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and planning skill with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience hiring, coaching and developing a team of high performing, passionate professionals.
- Executive level presence, self-motivated, highly driven and self-assured.
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
At HighLevel, we value diversity. In fact, we understand it makes our organization stronger. We are committed to inclusive hiring/promotion practices that evaluate skill sets, abilities and qualifications without regard to any characteristic unrelated to performing the job at the highest level. Our objective is to foster an environment where really talented employees from all walks of life can be their true and whole selves, cherished and welcomed for their differences, while providing awesome service to our clients and learning from one another along the way!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HighLevel Inc.Fort Lauderdale, FL
TechnologyView All HighLevel Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.