Medical Billing Specialist
HighFive Center of Excellence Homewood, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With the expertise of revolutionizing dental care, HighFive Endo powers the operational efficiencies so our doctors can focus on what matters most; patient care. HighFive Endo is a collaboration of sophisticated healthcare, financial and recruiting professionals with 70+ years of combined industry experience.
Our philosophy is to leverage our technology powered by best practices and corporate backend procedures allowing our dentists to have greater flexibility to engage and provide quality dental care to patients.
HighFive Endo in Birmingham is growing and ready to hire a host of new talent. Our Center of Excellence (CoE) organization in our corporate office is equiped to centralize the referring dentist and patient calls for scheduling appointments, verifying patient insurance as well as handling the billing processes with healthcare plans. The CoE will result in quicker turnaround times, better quality results and exceptional patient care. We are searching for a Medical Billing Specialist who will be responsible to ensure the billing transactions are processed timely and accurately. The right individual will have the support of a highly skilled, trained office staff to guarantee a successful transition into this role. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, hard-working, adventurous person that wants to be on the entry floor and to build a career with a fast growing organization.Job Description
- Great multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Putting our patients first
- Punctual and willing to work in a team environment
- Follow protocols and guidelines as they relate to patient privacy (HIPAA/OSHA)
- Posting EFT, check payments and credit card payments
- Setting up primary and secondary insurance information on patient records
- Submitting claims to insurance companies
- Printing and mailing patient statements
- Processing outstanding claims report
- Insurance verification
- Prepare detailed patient “out of pocket” estimates
- Answer phones to service patients and referring dentists
- Complete patient pre-registration and registration in practice management software
- Enter patient’s insurance information in practice management software
- Schedule appointments for practices
- Process insurance payments
- Associate degree in business management, or related discipline
- Must have excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of billing, call center and insurance experience required
- 3+ years in dentist office preferred
- Must be detailed oriented, accurate, reliable, and well-versed
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
- BCBS Primary Health
- Secondary Medical Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Childcare Assistance Program
- Paid time off
Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we ask to only apply once per open requisition. We promise, no matter if you have the right experience or not, we will reply and not leave you pondering whether or not your resume slipped into an Abyss.
HighFive Center of Excellence
HealthcareView all jobs at HighFive Center of Excellence