High West Siding and Windows Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
High West is a growing interior and exterior home remodeling firm expanding into the Denver market and is looking for upbeat, driven Skilled Carpenters. We currently service metro Denver and surrounding areas, as well as Colorado Springs. We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service along with the highest level of craftsmanship. We have a wide variety of exciting, quality products to provide our customers.
High West is a fun and creative work environment looking for team players who can assist in our continued success. Candidates must demonstrate flexibility, creativity, strong communication skills, and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Have knowledge of and installation of structures, such as windows, doors, patio covers, pergolas, etc.
- Measure, cut, or shape wood, plastic, fiber glass, dry wall, metal, and other materials
- Construct building frame works
- Inspect and replace damaged framework
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction trade helpers
- Proven experience as a skilled carpenter
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Ability to multitask numerous, ongoing jobs with organization
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Must be extremely proficient in using hand and power tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must have own vehicle (if applying as a sub contractor)
- Must pass background check
- 401K and Aflac available for employees
High West Siding and WindowsWhy Work Here?
Constant work, competitive pay
20 Mount View Lane Ste F Colorado SpringsColorado Springs, CO
ConstructionView all jobs at High West Siding and Windows